ENACT’s Year-Long Partnerships offer offices on-site at the school with full-time program directors and social workers who manage student caseloads and liaise with teachers, parents and guardians.
For the 2015-2016 school year, ENACT’s full school partners are:
- Academy for Personal Leadership and Excellence/M.S. 363, Bronx, NY
- Khalil Gibran International Academy, Brooklyn, NY
- The Urban Assembly Institute for New Technologies, Harlem, NY
Year-Long Partnerships include:
- A full school year of weekly workshops utilizing ENACT’s signature drama-based approach for a targeted cohort of students
- Staff participation on school leadership teams, attendance teams, grade level planning and student support committees
- Social and academic support services including academic planning and home visits
- Drama-based after-school programming open to additional students, which includes a culminating year-end event, SHOW UP!
- Individual and group counseling sessions (may include boys and girls groups)
- Customized professional development workshops for school staff
- Outreach to parents and caregivers through home visits, meetings and phone calls
- Customized workshops for parents
- School-wide performances of one of ENACT’s original plays based on a relevant social topic
For more information about Year-Long Partnerships, contact Clara Reyes, Program Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org